Terms and Conditions.
Please read to the following terms and conditions before using the Devil’s Dyke Distillery shop.
By using our website, you agree to the terms and that your are over 18 years. It is an offence to attempt to buy alcohol if you are under 18 years of age or to buy, or attempt to buy, alcohol for persons under the age of 18 (www.drinkaware.co.uk).
Devil’s Dyke Gin LTD (TA Devil’s Dyke Distillery) is a registered business in the UK. Registered at 28 Kings Road, Southwick, Brighton, West Sussex. BN42 4RJ.
Company Number: 13852713
VAT number: 407140436
AWRS number: XAAW00000118616
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver outside of the UK.
- Click and collect is available from Phase Photography studio. 11a Station Road, Portslade. BN41 1GA (this is not the distillery address).
- FREE local hand delivery to BN3, BN41 and BN42 postcodes for orders over £35.
- FREE delivery anywhere in the UK with orders over £60
- A delivery charge of £4.95 will be applied to your cart outside of the above.
- Delivery is usually between 2-3 working days.
- Delivery will only be made to individuals of legal purchase age. ID will be checked by our delivery company if they are unsure of the recipients age.
Refunds & Returns
If in the unlikely event your order is not delivered 100% in perfect condition, please let us know straight away by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our refund and returns policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- Your item(s) must be unused, unopened and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- .All delivery back to us is paid by the customer, and we are unable to refund you for your postal fees.
- If your delivery is returned to us because you have given an incomplete or incorrect delivery address we reserve the right to charge an additional delivery charge to re-send.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed or posted to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, please email us first for our returns address at email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for your own postage costs for returning your item and are non-refundable.
DISTILLERY VISIT VOUCHER SALES
- Once you have purchased your Distillery Visit Voucher, you will shortly receive your e-voucher on the email provided.
- Distillery Visit vouchers are non-refundable.
- If you are booking a visit with a gift voucher, please call or email the distillery.
- Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the purchase date.
- By purchasing a Distillery Visit voucher via our website, you confirm that you are over the age of 18.
- Our little distillery is 8x6ft, which is why we describe it as a ‘visit’ rather than a ‘tour’ – still with maximum fun!
- For this reason, we can only welcome groups up to four people.
- Please bring your voucher or e-voucher along with you to your visit.
- Tours last approximately 1.5 hours and include a cocktail on arrival and the opportunity to sample our entire gin range with pairing mixers.
- No alcohol will be served to adults under 18 years old. We operate a Challenge 25 policy. If you are under 25 years, please bring your ID. Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Under 16’s are not permitted in the distillery.
- Your visit also includes some light nibbles. This may include, but not limited to crisps, crackers, nuts or other small plates to be consumed in between alcoholic beverages.
- Single bookings may be combined with another single booking.
- Please arrive at the distillery promptly, no more than 15 minutes early.
- Cancellations and postponements up to 14 days in advance will have the option to rebook to a different date. If insufficient notice has been given the booking fee will be forfeited. Please call or email the distillery for cancellations and postponements. Do not contact us through social media for this purpose.
- Non-drinkers/drivers are welcome to take home a 5cl miniature bottle of their choice from the distillery, which will be available at the end of the visit. Soft drinks will be available throughout the visit.
- Devil’s Dyke Distillery is based in a residential area. The distillery is attached to our home property.
- Parking is almost always available on the street, but is not guaranteed.
- The distillery owners lovingly share the property with 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. They are kept away from the distillery, however If you have severe allergies to fur, please reconsider booking a distillery visit.
- Please respect our distillery and property.
- We will refuse to admit you to the premises if you appear to be intoxicated. We have the right to stop the tour if you demonstrate inappropriate or disruptive behaviour.
Contact us for questions related to delivery, refunds and returns.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on 07718 910280